These eggy broccy muffins are such a great savoury snack, lunch box item and make a healthy make-ahead quick and easy breakfast or light lunch.
6 large free range eggs
2 tablespoons nut milk
12 sweet cherry tomatoes, quartered
4-5 broccoli florets, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
Pinch Pink Salt and generous amount of cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk eggs with nut milk.
- Add tomatoes, broccoli, spring onions, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases or a greased muffin tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- Enjoy these muffins cold or warmed. They are also delicious with a dollop of pesto on top.
- This recipe is a great way to use up leftover fresh herbs or spring onions.
Make It Personal:
- Add chopped fresh herbs.
- Add a handful of frozen peas.
- Stir through dairy free pesto.
- Add 1 clove garlic, minced.
Sensitive to Nuts?
- Simply omit nut milk.
For more nourishing recipes, check out: