Healthy banana and buckwheat sugar free pancakes made into a fun Easter bunny.
- In a mixing bowl combine banana with milk and egg.
- Add buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla and combine well.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and cook pancakes into shapes to create an Easter bunny. (You will need 1 one round head, 1 round body, 2 long ears, 2 small feet and 1 small round tail).
- Cook for 1 minute each side or until cooked.
- Assemble shapes to create an Easter bunny.
- Decorate with banana slices for feet and yoghurt and coconut on the tail.
- Serve with maple syrup (optional).
For more nourishing recipes, check out: