Using just three whole food ingredients these pancakes are packed with nutrients. Who would have thought avocado would go well in pancakes?!
These yummy, moist pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and nut free!
Not only are these pancakes delicious and easy, they are good for your hormones! The combination of eggs, banana and avocado provides your body with a good dose of protein, B-vitamins and magnesium all beneficial for happy hormones and particularly great for pre-menstrual symptoms.
- 2 large Free Range Eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup mashed Banana (1 large Banana)
- 1/4 Avocado, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Whisk eggs, banana and avocado really well until well combined. Alternatively lightly pulse in a blender.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low - medium heat.
- Spoon small pikelet size portions of batter into frying pan and cook for 1 - 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip carefully and cook for another 1 - 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- These pancakes are great with our sugar free strawberry sauce or served with Coconut Yoghurt.
For more nourishing recipes, check out: