A fresh and light meal with lots of zingy flavour! Using whole food ingredients this recipe is naturally gluten free and dairy free and packed with lots of colourful and health boosting ingredients.
As seen in Yum. Gluten Free Magazine.
- Cook salmon fillets to liking.
- In a mixing bowl combine salsa ingredients.
- Serve cooked salmon on salad greens dressed with olive oil and top with salsa just before serving.
- This summer salsa also works well with barramundi, prawns or chicken.
- You can serve your salmon with salsa on the side or flake salmon through salsa with salad greens.
- Substitute salmon for chicken thigh or breast cooked in garlic olive oil.
- Stick to 1/4 avocado per serve.
For more nourishing recipes, check out: